Google Gmail Inbox can be defined as Google Mail box. Gmail users can check the entire incoming mail in Gmail mail inbox or so called Gmail Mail Box.
How do you look up incoming email in Gmail ? Where does your Gmail address store incoming mail, messages and text messages ? The most common & simple answer is “Gmail Inbox”. The Gmail inbox accumulate messages and it shows numbers of messages in enclosed bracket. As soon as you click on GMail Inbox it displays messages.
how to Access in Gmail Inbox ?
- First of all go to Gmail login full site by typing www.gmail.com on browser navigation bar.
- Login to Gmail with correct Gmail email address.
- After providing right Username and Password in Gmail login page, click on Sign in button.
- It will redirect you to https://mail.google.com.
- The web page will demonstrate Gmail Inbox right below the Gmail email COMPOSE button.
- Now click on Inbox to see messages and text messages.
How to see messages in Inbox tab ?
After fully access in Gmail you can place your mouse (computer device) cursor on Inbox button to see down arrow key. Just click on it to see Gmail Inbox type. Select any type of Inbox to see messages.
Types of Gmail Inbox :
- Important First
- Unread First
- Starred First
- Priority Inbox
So it means there are total altogether 5 types of Gmail Inbox. You are allowed to choose any of the above mentioned bulletins whenever you like as per your mood. Sometimes users get confuse with Gmail inbox just because lack of having idea on types of Google Mail Inbox.
Incoming search terms:
- www gmail com inbox
- gmail login gmail sign in inbox
- www gmail com inbox messages
- gmail sign in login inbox